Finally, the Cricket World Cup is going to start. In India, one will find a lot of ppl saying that they don't really care whether India wins or not, infact they wil abuse cricket and say that the game is taking our country down :-D But, you will find them trying to ask the score now and then :-) Anyways, it is very difficult for me to rationally analyze our chances. I may or may not believe in the concept of nationality, I may disagree with the concept of patriotism being attached to supporting any particular sporting team but I can't ignore the fact that a win for India makes the world a better place to live for that moment. One sees more smiles around after a victory in an important match. I may dislike Dhoni's technique but I can't but applaud when he unleashes his famous whip on the hapless bowlers. One will ask why Pathan is in the team but will be the first to applaud when he gets the swing going and make the batsmen dance. Anil Kumble's inclusion in the tea...
Comments
if can interpret it then god is zero because by saying that god is one we give him a physical form or make him in dfferent positions..
but as zero is the beginning of the maths ..
god is the beginning of the world..
your theology has made a valid reason..
great to see such...
have a nice day...
Er..how many blogs do you have? I am confused!
Do you have a new blog again ?
Nice thoughts Dude..I was just trying to have a little fun :-)
@Shradha,
hehe..Good One..But, I think God definitely is an Indian creation..And we have lots of them, I mean the Hindus have lots of Gods and God men..
@Zero,
Bowing before thee..
@Ajit,
Didn't get you..But it's ok over here..
@Priti,
A wonderful new year to you too..nopes..I have been here for a long time now..
@Asif,
ssshh...Don't say that loud..I have lots of competitors :-)
Cheers,
HP
-PeAcE
--WiTh
---GuNs
I do post at some group blogs but all my posts are cross-posted over here. So, I guess you will always find all my posts over here.
Cheers,
HP