Ya Ali Reham Ali Oh..What a rocking song!!! It is simply because of songs like these that Emraan Hashmi ( of Ape-Sar fame ) has survived in this industry. And if makers are going to gives us such songs only if Emraan is present, then grudgingly I would accept that. For songs like these, I dont even mind Raj Babbar or even Armaan Kohli. :-) The other song that is really grovvy is Teri Deewaani by Kailash Kher. Totaly Sufi!!! Btw, Can we use the song "Ya Ali Reham Ali" to implore god to save us from Emraan ..hmnnn... Posting the lyrics here just like that. Lyrics courtesy Hindi Lyrics . ya ali reham ali ya ali yaar pe qurbaan hai sabhi ya ali madad ali ya ali yeh meri jaan yeh meri zindagi ishq pe mita doon luta doon main apani khudi yaar pe haan luta doon mita doon main yeh hasti ya ali reham ali ya ali yaar pe qurbaan hai sabhi ya ali madad ali ya ali yeh meri jaan yeh meri zindagi mujhe kuchh pal de purvat ke faki hampe chahat ke rahe bechain dil kab tak milen kuchh pal t...
Saw a video at the below linked blog. Real cool video which depicts a debate in a school in Pakistan. The debate is on the nuclear tests conducted by Pakistan. More such debates at the ground level and more interactions would help the coming generations to live in peace. Enough of my blabber. Below is the link. http://crawls.blogspot.com/2006/05/future-certainly-looks-promising.html/ Cheers, HP
Finally, the Cricket World Cup is going to start. In India, one will find a lot of ppl saying that they don't really care whether India wins or not, infact they wil abuse cricket and say that the game is taking our country down :-D But, you will find them trying to ask the score now and then :-) Anyways, it is very difficult for me to rationally analyze our chances. I may or may not believe in the concept of nationality, I may disagree with the concept of patriotism being attached to supporting any particular sporting team but I can't ignore the fact that a win for India makes the world a better place to live for that moment. One sees more smiles around after a victory in an important match. I may dislike Dhoni's technique but I can't but applaud when he unleashes his famous whip on the hapless bowlers. One will ask why Pathan is in the team but will be the first to applaud when he gets the swing going and make the batsmen dance. Anil Kumble's inclusion in the tea...
Comments