Finally, the Cricket World Cup is going to start. In India, one will find a lot of ppl saying that they don't really care whether India wins or not, infact they wil abuse cricket and say that the game is taking our country down :-D But, you will find them trying to ask the score now and then :-) Anyways, it is very difficult for me to rationally analyze our chances. I may or may not believe in the concept of nationality, I may disagree with the concept of patriotism being attached to supporting any particular sporting team but I can't ignore the fact that a win for India makes the world a better place to live for that moment. One sees more smiles around after a victory in an important match. I may dislike Dhoni's technique but I can't but applaud when he unleashes his famous whip on the hapless bowlers. One will ask why Pathan is in the team but will be the first to applaud when he gets the swing going and make the batsmen dance. Anil Kumble's inclusion in the tea...
Comments
Am also really sorry if i hurt u.
#Mattu
Sorry, if i hurt u.
I dont know how i did it
but neways SORRY
#HP
keep up the good work
Good one dude :)
Thanks for deleting it......
@Sneh
Sorry ex-dhons and ex-ex john ..really sorry
;) now stop showin ur attitude
@Kurt
plz /**/
I am extremly sorry for behaving the way i did with u . Please forgive me .I shud hav realized then that it was just a blog and taken it in the right spirit. It just that i have thing about embarassing moments especially those that occur with me. But thnks for deleting the post neway :).
@Mattu
Sorry for the really pathetic ,lame dialogues that i have subjected u thru IP, mail and on the phone.
Thanks for askin Hari to delete the snaps a thought that he gave consideration to and deleted the entire post :)
@Kurt
Sorry.................
Just Chill..
I have banned the word Sorry on my blog :-)
No offense given, No offense taken is always my motto...
Cheers,
HP
You don't want another Sorry series to start, do you :-)
Just let the sleeping dogs lie :-)
Cheers,
HP