Sorry Snehal

Snehal,

Really Really Sorry.

Forgive me!!!

Cheers,
HP

Comments

kurt said…
#Snehal
Am also really sorry if i hurt u.

#Mattu
Sorry, if i hurt u.
I dont know how i did it
but neways SORRY

#HP
keep up the good work
mattu said…
@HP
Good one dude :)
Thanks for deleting it......

@Sneh
Sorry ex-dhons and ex-ex john ..really sorry
;) now stop showin ur attitude

@Kurt
plz /**/
Snehal said…
@HP
I am extremly sorry for behaving the way i did with u . Please forgive me .I shud hav realized then that it was just a blog and taken it in the right spirit. It just that i have thing about embarassing moments especially those that occur with me. But thnks for deleting the post neway :).

@Mattu
Sorry for the really pathetic ,lame dialogues that i have subjected u thru IP, mail and on the phone.
Thanks for askin Hari to delete the snaps a thought that he gave consideration to and deleted the entire post :)

@Kurt
Sorry.................
HP said…
Guys,

Just Chill..

I have banned the word Sorry on my blog :-)

No offense given, No offense taken is always my motto...

Cheers,
HP
As If said…
Heck what did I miss. Itne sorries to maine saalon mein nahin sune honge. Koi mujhe batayega kya ho raha hai??
HP said…
@Asif,

You don't want another Sorry series to start, do you :-)

Just let the sleeping dogs lie :-)

Cheers,
HP

Popular posts from this blog

India-Pakistan Future

Two Songs Rocking the Charts for me